Anaconda-Deer Lodge County is a city located in the state of Montana. The population of Anaconda-Deer Lodge County was 10,000 at the 2010 census. The city is the county seat of Deer Lodge County and is home to the anaconda deer lodge county public schools.
The county was founded in 1865 and named for the two main rivers in the area, the Deer Lodge River and the Anaconda River.
The average temperatures in Anaconda-Deer Lodge County are cool in the summer and cold in the winter. The area experiences an average of seven snowfall days per year. Despite being a relatively dry area, precipitation is still significant with an annual rainfall of about 16 inches.
Anaconda-Deer Lodge County is located in southwestern Montana, near the city of Butte. The anaconda deer lodge county public schools are a part of the anaconda deer lodge county school district.
- The Anaconda-Deer Lodge County Public Schools system consists of five elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school.
- Anaconda-Deer Lodge County Elementary School serves grades K-12 and is located in the city of Anaconda.
- The Anaconda-Deer Lodge County Middle School serves grades K-12 and is located in the city of Deer Lodge.
- The Anaconda-Deer Lodge County High School serves grades K-12 and is located in the city of Anaconda.
Anaconda-Deer Lodge County is a beautiful place to live, with plenty of activities and attractions to keep residents busy. The city is home to the world’s largest open-pit copper mine, the Anaconda Mine, as well as the Deer Lodge National Forest. There are also several ski resorts in the area, making it a great place to enjoy the outdoors. is definitely worth considering. Other attractions:
- The Old Works Golf Course, designed by Jack Nicklaus
- The Anaconda Smoke Stack, is one of the tallest free-standing brick chimneys in the world.
- The Our Lady of the Rockies, a 90-foot statue of the Virgin Mary that overlooks the city.
- The Copper King Mansion, a Victorian mansion built in 1884.
- The Montana Veterans’ Home, the oldest state-run veterans’ home in the country.
- The Anaconda Copper Mine Museum, chronicles the history of mining in the area.
Anaconda-Deer Lodge County is home to a variety of different neighborhoods, each with its own unique character:
- The historic Old Works neighborhood is home to a variety of different architectural styles, including Victorian and Edwardian homes.
- The Anaconda Smelter Stack State Park offers stunning views of the smokestack that once dominated the skyline.
- Downtown Anaconda is home to a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as the Anaconda Opera House.
- The Anaconda Historic District is a National Historic Landmark and home to a variety of historic buildings.
- The Deer Lodge Valley is home to the Deer Lodge National Forest, as well as the Clark Fork River.
- The town of Philipsburg is home to a variety of different businesses, including a brewery, distillery, and winery.
Whether you’re looking for a historic home, a scenic view, or a lively downtown area, Anaconda-Deer Lodge County has the perfect neighborhood for you! It town a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The anaconda deer lodge county public schools are top-notch, and there are plenty of things to do in the city. Actually, if you’re looking for a place to call home, Anaconda-Deer Lodge County is the place for you!