Homes for Sale in Schaumburg, Illinois
Looking for homes for sale in Schaumburg, Illinois? You’ve come to the right place! Schaumburg is a great city with a population of over 73,300 people. It’s located just northwest of Chicago and is home to many businesses and corporations.
Schaumburg is home to many corporate headquarters, including Motorola Solutions, Zurich North America, and the American Academy of Dermatology. Schaumburg is also home to Woodfield Mall, one of the largest shopping malls in the United States.
Schaumburg boasts a strong economy, with a median household income of over $80,000.
Schaumburg is a village located in Cook County, Illinois, and a northwest suburb of Chicago. The Village of Schaumburg was incorporated on March 11, 1956. Prior to that, it was known as Sarah’s Grove. With the influx of German immigrants in the mid-19th century, the community became known for its many German farms.
The climate in Schaumburg is continental, with hot, humid summers and cold winters. The village experiences four distinct seasons, with an average of 30 inches of snowfall per year. Fall is the driest season, while spring is the wettest.
Schaumburg is a village located in Cook County and DuPage County in northeastern Illinois, United States. The village is a northwestern suburb of Chicago and part of the Golden Corridor. Schaumburg is home to Woodfield Mall, the 11th largest mall in North America, which attracts about 27 million visitors each year. Main of attractions:
- Woodfield Mall. Place to shop ’til you drop, dine and be entertained. It is the 11th largest mall in North America.
- Legoland Discovery Center Chicago. It’s an indoor Lego play zone perfect for a rainy day!
- Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid. Outdoor retailer that sells hunting, fishing, and camping gear, known for their large selection of outdoor apparel.
- The Schaumburg Prairie Center for the Arts. The perfect place to see a play, take a class, or enjoy some live music.
- Schaumburg Golf Club. This award-winning public golf course has been rated four stars by Golf Digest.
- Schaumburg Medieval Times. This dinner theater features knights in armor, jousting, and horsemanship, along with a four-course feast.
The city is broken up into various neighborhoods, each with their own unique feel:
If you’re looking for a family-friendly neighborhood, look no further than the Winding Creek subdivision. This Schaumburg neighborhood has tree-lined streets and plenty of green space for kids to run around.
For those who want to be close to all the action, downtown Schaumburg is the place to be. This area is home to the Woodfield Mall, as well as many restaurants and bars.
If you’re looking for a more rural feel, check out the neighborhood of Buehler Park. This Schaumburg neighborhood is located on the outskirts of the city, and is home to plenty of nature trails.
If you want to live in a luxurious Schaumburg subdivision, look no further than the Weathersfield Provence. This neighborhood has high-end homes and is located close to many golf courses.