Homes for Sale in North Las Vegas, Nevada
North Las Vegas is a city in Clark County, Nevada. The city’s population has grown from 29,000 residents in 1970 to 240,000 in 2019. North Las Vegas is the third most populous city in the state of Nevada and is located about 15 miles north of Las Vegas.
The region was originally called “Fruit Vale,” but was renamed due to its location near the Union Pacific Railroad tracks and at the intersection of two highways: Interstate 15 and US Route 95/I-15 Bus.
The city has a rich history dating back to the early 1900s. The McCarran International Airport, which is located in North Las Vegas, is named after Pat McCarran, who was a Nevada senator and served as the first chairman of the Federal Aviation Administration. Today, North Las Vegas is known for its family-friendly neighborhoods, its growing economy, and its close proximity to the Las Vegas Strip.
The real estate market in North Las Vegas is booming. The median home value in the city has increased by more than 25% over the past year, and homes are selling quickly. The average list price for a home in North Las Vegas is now over $300,000.
…in North Las Vegas vary in terms of style and price. Here are a few of the most popular neighborhoods in the city:
– Desert Shores: This is a master-planned community located on the banks of Lake Mead. The homes in this neighborhood are large and luxurious, and many include waterfront views. The average list price for a home in Desert Shores is over $400,000.
– The Lakes: This neighborhood was built around the manmade Lake Las Vegas in the early 2000s. Homes are spacious and have high ceilings. Most homes in this area include both a pool and spa, as well as an outdoor kitchen or entertainment space. The average list price for a home in The Lakes is just over $500,000.
– Lone Mountain: This neighborhood is located in the foothills of Lone Mountain and offers stunning views of the city. Homes here are large and luxurious, and many include private pools and tennis courts. The average list price for a home in Lone Mountain is over $700,000.
– Aliante: This is a newer neighborhood that is located in the north part of the city. Homes here are affordable, and many include features like solar panels and energy-efficient appliances. The average list price for a home in Aliante is just over $200,000.
– Whitney: This is a historic neighborhood that was established in the 1940s. Homes here are small and affordable, and the area is known for its close-knit community feel. The average list price for a home in Whitney is just over $100,000.
If you’re looking for homes for sale in North Las Vegas, NV, these are a few of the neighborhoods you should explore. With prices ranging from $100,000 to over $700,000, there is something for everyone in this vibrant city!