Homes for Sale in Spring Valley, Nevada
Spring Valley is a census-designated place in Clark County, Nevada. The city was established as a bedroom community to Las Vegas and now has over 207,000 residents. Spring Valley is located about 20 miles from downtown Las Vegas. Weather in Spring Valley is typical of the Mojave Desert with hot summers and mild winters. The city has a few parks, but no public schools. The nearest public school is located in Henderson, Nevada which is about six miles away from Spring Valley. There are several private schools in the area for K-12 students. College students have several options, including the University of Nevada at Las Vegas (UNLV).
It’s population boom started in the late 1980s and continued through the 1990s because of low prices and high quality homes.
The median home price in Spring Valley is $220,000. The city has a few commercial zones and housing developments that offer one-story homes with three or four bedrooms. Homes for sale are generally between 1400 to 3500 square feet on lots ranging from 0.15 acres to 0.33 acres.
The city has several master-planned communities which offer a variety of amenities, including parks, schools, and golf courses. Some of the more popular neighborhoods in Spring Valley include:
– Painted Desert – This neighborhood is particularly popular because of its proximity to the Spring Mountains and Red Rock Canyon. The homes in this area are within easy access to hiking trails, fishing, and horseback riding.
– Pueblo Ridge – This gated community features luxury homes with a minimum square footage of 1800 feet. Many properties have views overlooking the city or mountains. The community amenities include a clubhouse, pool, and spa.
– Valle Verde – This is one of the more affordable neighborhoods in Spring Valley. It offers residents easy access to schools, shopping, and restaurants. Homes in this area are typically single-family homes or townhouses.
– Spanish Trails – This luxurious community is home to some of the most expensive homes in Spring Valley. The country club lifestyle community offers residents access to a golf course, tennis courts, and swimming pools.
– Whitney Ranch – This neighborhood features an extensive park system with walking trails and playgrounds. It is also home to a large shopping center and several restaurants. Whitney Ranch is one of the newer neighborhoods in Spring Valley and has a mix of single-family homes and townhouses.
If you’re looking for a home in Spring Valley, be sure to check out these neighborhoods! You won’t be disappointed!