Homes for Sale in Cary, North Carolina
Cary, NC is a beautiful city located in the heart of North Carolina. It is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The population of Cary is approximately 169,177 people.
Was founded in 1750 as the town of Cary, and was incorporated on April 3, 1871, with Page serving as the first mayor. In the 1920s, the paved Western Wake Highway (now Western Blvd.) connected Cary to Raleigh via automobile, followed by paved roads to Durham and Apex.
Cary is known for its many trees and green space. In fact, Cary was ranked as the fifth-best place to live in America by Money magazine in 2010. The town has a many fantastic communities. For example:
- The Renaissance is a gated community with its own clubhouse, pool, and tennis courts.
- If you’re looking for a golf course community, look no further than Lochmere.
- For something a little more low-key, check out The Oasis.
Economic in Cary is really good. There are many new job opportunities and the schools here are excellent. The city was ranked as one of the best places to live in America! That’s why we’re seeing an increase in people looking for homes for sale in Cary, NC. The problem is, there aren’t enough houses on the market to meet the demand!
The climate in Cary is perfect for those who love warm weather and sunny days. The average temperature in Cary is a mild 71 degrees. However, it does get hot in the summer with temperatures reaching up to 92 degrees. But don’t worry, the humidity isn’t too bad. And when fall and winter come around, you can expect the temperature to drop to a comfortable 60 degrees.
The attractions in Cary are many and varied, making it a great place to live for people of all ages:
- The town is home to the USA Baseball National Training Complex, where you can watch future Major League Baseball stars in training.
- Cary is also home to the Koka Booth Amphitheatre, a large outdoor concert venue that hosts many big-name acts throughout the year.
- If you’re a nature lover, you’ll appreciate being so close to the William B. Umstead State Park, where you can hike, bike, fish, and more.
- Cary is also convenient to Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill, so you’re never far from the action.
The neighborhoods in Cary are top notch, and the homes for sale reflect that! You’ll find a great selection of both new construction and older, well-maintained homes. A little bit about neighborhoods:
- If you’re looking for a family-friendly neighborhood, check out Regency.
- If you want to be close to great shopping and restaurants, then Morrisville is the place for you.
- For those who love the outdoors, consider Holly Springs.
Real Estate Market
The homes for sale in Cary, NC are some of the most affordable in the state. The median home price is $450,000. It is a great place to buy a home because it is close to Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. It is also convenient to Research Triangle Park and RDU International Airport.